Monday, January 24, 2011

Scribblings of a perpetual dreamer..

My life is a bubble created in a baby's hands. It floats in the air for sometime. It bursts.

Why did it get created? For whom? Nobody has the answer except for some saints who sees life into things.

Life rises and ends like a giggle.

I walked into this mysterious world as an outcome of my parents' desire. Was it just for the perpetuation of races? No. They love me so much. There may be other reasons too. I haven't asked them. But someday I will.

I have only a vague memory of my childhood; a fuzzy trailer made out of what had been told by my parents. At times achan tells me about the first day they took me to school. They had expected me to cry my eyes out like other children. But I didn't. I walked straight into the class without turning back even once. When he tells this I see a strange smile on his face. May be I was in a hurry to start weaving my web of dreams.


......to be continued





2 comments:

wordsmaid said...

Continue. I am interested.

anu.j.das said...

It is interesting