Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WaZZzzaa!!

Knock Knock!Waiting.Knock Knock,this harder. Oh bother! Open Sesame!,(scrounging for my TNT).
BANG!!I'm home!

Hello Wordsmaid and fellow writers,thinkers,jokers,skeptics and romantics.And yes readers.The annoying kid with untidy hair and dirty shoes has walked in again with her insanity and incredibly stupid ideas..Don't mind me ranting on about school or dropping ridiculous poems. Before I forget let me thank them gung-hos for letting me in.Danke Schon.

Allow me to take  Lunacy for a walk here around Wordsmaid.

4 comments:

psmulleth said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!welcome on board mercedes!looking forward to your rantings......you bet,u r gonna have lots of company for stupid ideas......

pooja said...

what does Danke Schon mean?

Mercedes said...

@pooja Thank You :)
@psmulleth ha.for once i have company for stupid ideas.But i'm gonna try keep my posts from from maddening.

wordsmaid said...

I am Dr. Wordsmaid now. Patients galore!