Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hi......uh......so I'm not the only one huh........?

It's contagious, seasonal and it spreads fast affecting all those who come in contact with the affected. The victims, obviously, are all students.

Hi!! I just dropped by to tell you all that I'm showing symptoms of the same fever that has made all the students in here disappear. So until the fever wears itself out, you wont be seeing me again.So until we meet again, Adios amigos......and KEEP SMILING!!!!



P.S. All the very best to all students preparing for their exams!!!!

4 comments:

Paru said...

exam fever,I suppose?

Mercedes said...

yep.this is where I make my the race-car i've been driving this whole year fly!Happy crashlanding ya'all!Good luck.

Mercedes said...

**the racecar..(i really should start forgiving myself for typos)

pooja said...

BANG on the point mercedes!!!!