Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Past

Some people gift u such memories in way that lets u cherish a lifetime.Though it seem so good,I hate it.I hate the way it has become a memory and nothing more...May be cause am selfish...or greedy.I dont know.I try to forget them,thinking thats rather better than worrying over them.But it never happens.It just wont happen at all...how cruel it is...

Being brought up abroad,I had to bid farewell to my friends,teachers,people...and everything.Thanks to the technology,internet and the mobilephones.But,still i wish to get back those high school days.I can bet we had much fun back then even though many of never spend time together.I know that I dont even have half the fun and peace i had then,now.

It's this that makes me badly wish for a Time machine.Believe it or not I even sometimes pray before i go to bed,wishing to go back to the past atleast in my dreams. ;-))

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

about the time machine,here's something I came across.(i usually don't like much of these things people put up as stats but) we all have our own time machines,memories take us back in time and dreams forward :)

Neethu Asokan said...

yup...u r right too.I do have things i missed out to do in my past.I use my time machine,u said,to correct that time.But still its just our satisfaction na?

Kaveri Chandrakumar said...

Thats right Mercedes..!!...Its gud enough to stick to memories nd dreams..much safer....:-D..coz if u had to live it all again..that wud certainly be tough...everything about past can't be good,can it??!!