Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh!Names Again...

I still remember how embarrassed i got calling my friend the wrong name...I had to er...

I still don no what to call this forgetfulness.I even forget the name of my bench mate.Sometimes it makes me sad,angry and surprised.Does all suffer this trouble?Well,surely i know many who remember my name when i forget theirs.Wish i knew some trick to remember names...I do use identification tricks.Sometimes the meaning of the name,its uniqueness,suitability to the person etc help me.

Even after applying these tricks i forget names.Maybe ill find out a better way to remember names i do not want to forget.Wish somebody help me too..:-(

5 comments:

Kaveri Chandrakumar said...

I have also faced the same problem Neethu...!!! But as to how our memory power can be improved..I've noooo idea!!!:-D

Mercedes said...

Oh yeah.The name-trouble.When I was in school I had this bunch of junior friends and there was this guy who name I could never remember.So one day I asked him "what's ur full name on FB? I tried looking but a 100 results came up!".And tada! You get the name :D. **bows**

Paru said...

Me too...........baby.

anuja said...

neethu if u gt d way, plz share it vth me tooooooooooo...........

pooja said...

Yup i'm in too in the 'name forgetters club'.It gets you into all sorts of embarassing situations.........