Tuesday, August 23, 2011

One Hundred Posts!

Trumpets and drumrolls! Tatadadaaa! Out rolls the red carpet and a hundred synchronized bursts of confetti! May I steal the Hundredth post on Wordsmaid !

Well, officially, including the drafts of them lazy writers, this is the hundredth post! First of all, congratulations all! Thank you everybody, on behalf of everybody, to have contributed to Wordsmaid with so much enthusiasm (don't smirk now, I did post a few right?). A communion of amateur writers is the, pardon the next word, Funnest place to be! It's a raw cacophony of genuine thoughts and emotion, true to the last strand, rough and unpolished yet evolving. I think it's better than stereotyped and predictable. Then again, we just get conditioned without wanting to, but the words we speak are etched with designs from our prime. So go! Find beauty, find love, find what you want to find! At this junction where time meets space You are here for a purpose.Now is all you have. Okay the reality rope that binds me to the earth is starting give a little tug, I can get pretty high on this whole "Life is awesome" talk huh? Anyway, keep posting. I love reading wordsmaid.

And what are you guys reading now? I'm reading the shelf off as I have nothing particular to do these days; Hemingway was the best of all what I read last.I'm awaiting the allotment for my college.Architecture is what I have wound up with at the end of it all. I'm looking forward to it, surfing famous architects and all.Enough of my rambling. Take care.

4 comments:

Kaveri Chandrakumar said...

Oh!!! Hundredth post....

Kudos!!

Neethu Asokan said...

Its not about how often u come...what matters is ur contribuition.Is it not??What do u think Wordsmaid?

Mercedes said...

Righto! :)

pooja said...

100!!!!!wow!!congrats folks!!
nice to see you again mercedes.
what am i reading??well i took a ton of books home for onam.the best i liked was "Tess of the D'ubervilles" by Thomas Hardy. it was simply superb!!!
then i read 'Love in the Time of Cholera'by Marquez and yeah, P.G.wodehouse rocks!!if you still haven't read it please do!!

P.S:if any must-read writers or books come to mind please do let me know...I'll be waiting....

keep writing friends...